World Championship 2013

• Thank you for visiting ARHQ
    Check out the welcome board....
    We are currently making changes and adding features.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

szjoe

Mar 21, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
Who do you think will win this years F1 championship? I'm hoping for Vettel again, but I have a feeling Kimi may do it this year. Last year he did well and it looks like he has a strong car this year.

Reactions: zx14owtlaw

szjoe

Mar 21, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
2nd Pole of the season for Vettel, lets hope he goes on to win it tomorrow.

szjoe

Mar 21, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
Delighted that Vettel won, however the team orders stuff sounds crap. All drivers should be forced to drive as hard as they can to win, whether its your team mate in front of you or not.

captainsoutrageous

Mar 25, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
For me it's a straight race between Vettel, Kimi or Alonso, though I expect at least one of the Mercedes drivers to make a shot for it too.

Agree, the team orders have gone quite mad. I'm not sure what Red Bull's motivation was behind theirs (perhaps flashbacks of Turkey 2010).

bazzie89

Mar 26, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
Yeah, I guess probably Vettel but it's funny how success seems somehow to breed contempt, sure he's a great driver but I just don't like him, arrogant g*t, but then I think to be absolute no.1 in a sport you probably need this attitude, just that some seem to hide it away a bit better, not so in your face. I'd love to see Webber do it but I think he just isn't there mentally, doesn't seem to handle the pressure quite aswell.

fourmatic

Mar 29, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
I hate to say it but I agree I think Vettel is the one to beat again this year. Fernando hasn't looked that great yet but I don't expect that to last much longer. I have a feeling this year is going to look a lot like last year. I hope Massa keeps driving well, I feel he will be up near the top this year too. Going to be a fun season, very much looking foward to Shanghai in 12 days or so.