Senna

• Thank you for visiting ARHQ
    Check out the welcome board....
    We are currently making changes and adding features.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

fourmatic

Mar 29, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
I'm sure most of you have seen the documentary on Ayrton Senna and if you haven't and enjoy F1, do everything an go watch it.

Past that have any on you guys watched the special they did on BBC's Top Gear on him? Its only like 15 minutes and WELL worth the watch. It sad to see but he was an absolutely amazing human on and off the track.

Had to post the vimeo version because the full version isn't available on YouTube. Stupid copyright laws ><

Reactions: zx14owtlaw

vroomvroom

Apr 2, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
I saw this the other day. It's probably the best racing documentary out there, and one of the best documentaries on anything ever. It's heartbreaking, if you haven't already seen it, do it now.

fourmatic

Mar 29, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
Yeah I watched it before I really knew who Senna was, and about two thirds of the way through I realized that he passed away. Really bummed me out and made me pretty sad for a few day. He was so freaking inspirational. I was talking to a pal of mine from Brazil and he said the whole country was floored for a week after he passed away.

alexqueiros

Mar 27, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
Both the film and the Top Gear special are two of the most brilliant pieces of motor racing history you can watch.

Senna was an unique character. Not very liked within the paddock, but adored by the fans. Brazil still talk about him whenever a new driver comes along, making comparisons, and will always be one of the very best that passed by F1.