Introduction

• Thank you for visiting ARHQ
    Check out the welcome board....
    We are currently making changes and adding features.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Xun0401

Mar 25, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
Hey, I'm introducing myself in the off-topic thread because I could not find the introduction section of the board. Anyways, my name is Xun and I'm a casual fan of motorsports. I not only find them fascinating, but I want to try racing on my own. Unfortunately, I've never actually done any motorsports myself. I do want to do autocross though, since I heard it's a good place for beginners to start. With all that said, it's a pleasure meeting you all and I hope to be able to chat on these forums a lot!

Reactions: zx14owtlaw

theobeast255

Mar 25, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
Hey it's nice to meet you. I also want to be a racer. I want to be more of a drifter but we can still talk car related stuff. I can't wait to here back.

Reactions: zx14owtlaw
10 2 5 1

zx14owtlaw

ARHQ Official
Staff member
Feb 28, 2013
Corpus Christi, TX
www.corpushost.com
ARHQ Bucks
Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you found your way here and we are open to any suggestions that you have.
AutoRacingHQ will eventually be more than just a forum, sort of a resource hub for all racing needs focusing primarily on local racer needs.
I hadn't thought about an introduction forum, I may implement that....

Xun0401

Mar 25, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
It would be one of the wisest choices to opt in a introduction forum, since new members will come and they will not have a place to introduce themselves other than the off topic section. I would definitely appreciate it if this site would be a resource hub, since I'm looking for races I can join. I would be really happy to race amateurly.