Do You Guys Bother Watching Practice?

• Thank you for visiting ARHQ
    Check out the welcome board....
    We are currently making changes and adding features.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

fourmatic

Mar 29, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
Now NBCsports televises P1. P2. and P3 usually late at night on Friday and Saturday mornings. Do you guys bother to watch them or do you just watch the highlights and Qualifying? All last year I watched every single practice I could but I'm kind of thinking it's a waste of time. I think this year I'm going to just watch the highlights of the practices on youtube and make sure to catch qualifying.

WA1

Apr 1, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
Thank you for giving this information. I will try as much as possible to watch the practice at those times, but much will depend if I am free. At least watching the practice will give you a lot of insights.

alexqueiros

Mar 27, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
For me the practices are at more convenient times, but watching them all is a waste of time. In FP1 nothing happens for most of it and the others also dont have much to show.

vroomvroom

Apr 2, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
I just catch what I can on Youtube. I don't think you're missing anything from catching the practice or the qualifying, but watching them on Youtube later gives you access to more of a social discussion on it.

fourmatic

Mar 29, 2013
ARHQ Bucks
Yeah someone on YouTube puts together about 5 minute highlight films after every practice so that's really fantastic.